AIM

Ride The Tiger

HOLY DIVER!!
MY VOICE ACTING!!!
ANGUS YOUNG!!

Certainly a movie with such high credentials should deserve a 5/5 and/or 10/10, no?

It was a lot of fun to work on, and improving was awesome! (I did the Big Daddy the movie focused on) Luckily, I had a good script to go off of.
Minimal animation, but with good art. I wasn't able to get a couple jokes since I don't own Bioshock (like, ebola virus cake, and sticking with dead bodies), let alone a 360, but from whatever gaming news has given me I have a base knowledge pretty good.
One think that could have been done with the voices was to make the Big Daddy's deeper (lower the pitch artificially), so separate it from the other "gruff" voices I did, like Andrew Ryan, and Charlie trying to act manly.

Hope to work with you again someday.

OTHER REJECTED PLASMIDS (That I did voices for):
-Freebird- AND THIS BIRD YOU CANNOT CHAAAAAAAANGE!!!
-Tar and Feathered- Cover your enemies in tar. Then cover your enemies in feathers!
-Aquaman- Talk To Fish! That's about it...
-Stillwater, OK- Transport your enemies to Stillwater, Oklahoma. There's nothing to do there.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Pure Awesome Sauce

I loved this video! Your style fits the song perfectly. Where can I download the song?

Wonchop responds:

It'll be released for download on March 5th. In the meantime you can listen to it at www.myspace.com/akirathedon

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Awesome!

BUt where's "Thug Life In Phoenix Wright"?

-DtotheG, the guy who did the Anchorman scene, but wasn't mentioned in the description :(

AshfordPride responds:

We had a lot of problems with sync... We spent two weeks trying to get everything together and get it all to sync... Some stuff just wouldn't work. I'm really sorry, but at the end of the day, we just had to cut our losses and try to get it all to work.

I loved Thug Life for Phoenix Wright, but it just didn't work out...

samarai sumo cat samarai sumo cat

Hmm... This just might be crazy enough to work!

Work on the animation a bit (try some tweening, it looked a bit jumpy), and I think this series might be pretty good. Not like some of the more serious Flash, which I think this is trying to go for, but it has serious potenial.

Hell, I want to see what happens next!

-DtotheG
xnctoon.co.nr

Narabbito// haruka kanata Narabbito// haruka kanata

Woo!

Ninjas! HiddenLegend when XnC Ep. 4 comes out later this month!

Yivyn responds:

When...IT WILL PWN!

Shadow - Brian Boitano MV Shadow - Brian Boitano MV

*Sigh* Another Sprite Movie

It was kinda fluiid, but other than that, it's just another sprite music video.

Broken Saints CH 15 ACT 3 Broken Saints CH 15 ACT 3

STOP SUBMITTING THESE MOVIES!!!

These are as boring as hell, and because for some ungodly reason, they get Blue every day, and my animator won't fucking submit Ep. 2!

FRG VIII (Season 2) FRG VIII (Season 2)

Kicked Ass

NIGGA PLEEZ! Lol

frontrow responds:

thanks! good luck with experiments and crap.

Sprite Survivor - 4 Sprite Survivor - 4

Bomberman

Thansk mate

Brawling Brothers Ep. 1 Brawling Brothers Ep. 1

Nice

Ended kinda sudden, but very good overall