AIM

Ride The Tiger

HOLY DIVER!!
MY VOICE ACTING!!!
ANGUS YOUNG!!

Certainly a movie with such high credentials should deserve a 5/5 and/or 10/10, no?

It was a lot of fun to work on, and improving was awesome! (I did the Big Daddy the movie focused on) Luckily, I had a good script to go off of.
Minimal animation, but with good art. I wasn't able to get a couple jokes since I don't own Bioshock (like, ebola virus cake, and sticking with dead bodies), let alone a 360, but from whatever gaming news has given me I have a base knowledge pretty good.
One think that could have been done with the voices was to make the Big Daddy's deeper (lower the pitch artificially), so separate it from the other "gruff" voices I did, like Andrew Ryan, and Charlie trying to act manly.

Hope to work with you again someday.

OTHER REJECTED PLASMIDS (That I did voices for):
-Freebird- AND THIS BIRD YOU CANNOT CHAAAAAAAANGE!!!
-Tar and Feathered- Cover your enemies in tar. Then cover your enemies in feathers!
-Aquaman- Talk To Fish! That's about it...
-Stillwater, OK- Transport your enemies to Stillwater, Oklahoma. There's nothing to do there.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Pure Awesome Sauce

I loved this video! Your style fits the song perfectly. Where can I download the song?

Wonchop responds:

It'll be released for download on March 5th. In the meantime you can listen to it at www.myspace.com/akirathedon

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Awesome!

BUt where's "Thug Life In Phoenix Wright"?

-DtotheG, the guy who did the Anchorman scene, but wasn't mentioned in the description :(

AshfordPride responds:

We had a lot of problems with sync... We spent two weeks trying to get everything together and get it all to sync... Some stuff just wouldn't work. I'm really sorry, but at the end of the day, we just had to cut our losses and try to get it all to work.

I loved Thug Life for Phoenix Wright, but it just didn't work out...

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Awesome Game, but sucks 2B Colorblind

Yeah, it's a great game, but A. I'm colorblind and am thrown off by the blue/purple, and B. Anyway to erase the data, so I can try collecting hats again?

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

VIVA LA 2D SIDE SCROLLERS

Now I can see why this game is being made into a full-blown console release. The graphics are stylin, the difficulty MAKES VIEWTIFUL JOE LOOK MODERATLY EASY and like the all-kick-ass Viewtiful Joe, it just makes you want to go back for more. The thing is, the difficulty is masochistic, but not discouraging, just like Viewtiful Joe. There are several ways to take out the FBI, and that's always a good thing to bring to the drab console world of First Person Shooters. Sometimes you want to get new powerups just to see your enemies dies in new ways.

Sim Dating Demo Sim Dating Demo

Sim my ass

If this is a sim, real girls don't put out that easy. And that song! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Half-Awake Half-Awake

Your Song In Power Trio

Just figured I'd make it official on your song site

jnry3 responds:

Hey cool! ^_^ Can't wait to see the game.

Feathered friends Feathered friends

You're going to be in "The Rock Show"

My 2 Criteria For judging songs to be in "The Rock SHow" are diversity and how hard it rocks.

Diversity: A lot of the songs I was considering for "The Rock SHow" apply by a very strict "Verse/Chorus" system. You however, said "fuck that" and have little solos and shit interlaced througout, bridges between verses varies and whatever phrases you did use were long and with many different notes.

Diversity Score: 10/10

How Hard it Rocks: This is were you faltered a bit. The recording quailty sounds you're a lot further away then you are, and wasn't very loud on my speakers, middle setting. It's definitely a headbanger though.

Rockingness: 8/10

This song is definitely "Rock Show" worthy.

WinTang responds:

Yee-haw! Cool.
Thanks for the review, and I'll be looking forward to the show. Feel free to amplify or bass boost or whatever you feel gets the rockingness up :)

The Foundry - The Thing The Foundry - The Thing

You Guys Are Perfect For...

This Guitar Hero Game I'm working on. Can I use it?

Foundry responds:

hell yea man, send me the game when youre done at northwindstorm@yahoo.com